Friday, December 30, 2011

19. Journal: Celebrating the Pity of Brotherly Love - Krull

Describe life with your siblings.

I get along pretty nicely with my sister. We get into arguments sometimes but never fights, partly because neither of us are prone to violence. I'd say that we're pretty close. We've been sisters for fifteen years. I really can't remember life without her. When I was young, I use to hate having a younger sister. I wanted to either be a single child or the younger sibling. There was also a time period when I thought she was very annoying, the time when she followed everything I did. Now that I think of it, its actually pretty funny. Now that we've both grown, I don't think the age really matters anymore. We just act like friends most of the time. We share many things and know each other really really well. Our characters are not exactly alike, but because we've been together for so long, we get pretty use to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment