Tuesday, November 22, 2011

15. Journal Writing: My Face - Benchley

How do you think other people see you? Consider not just your outward appearance but also your personality.

I think most people would describe me as a small, cheerful and energetic. I am indeed petite both in height and in weight. As long as I could remember, I have always been one of the shortest in my class. My relatively “youthful” facial features did not really help in defining my age. Often, store owners or distant relatives would ask if I was in middle school when in fact I am already a senior in high school. Once, my mother’s friend even asked if I was a fifth or a sixth grader.
I think I am described as cheerful and energetic because I tend to laugh pretty often.  I find many things funny and would laugh hysterically to things that most people find not especially amusing. I smile a lot when people are around, sometimes excessively. However, I think I am better characterized as emotional because I have me downs as well, I just don’t tend to show them. However, at home, I could get grumpy at times when the day just isn’t right. Even though I guess most people wouldn’t know about this, I cry easily too. It is one way in which I relieve my pressure. When too many things are going badly, I would cry my heart out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment